Friday, June 20, 2014

Tease Post

What I failed to mention in my last post was that I am packing up my entire life and moving to Kansas City. Life sucks but can be awesome at the same time, let me explain..

I was dating the same guy for about 3 years, found out recently he had cheated on me after we made plans to move to Colorado for his new job.

NOPE. 

So I got a new job in Kansas City and am moving there Saturday the 28th. My job requires a background check and polygraph (ohhh secrets) so I'm not sure of my start date yet but Isis and I are moving. If anyone knows someone in the KC area who wants to free lease a wondermare then get them in contact with me! 

One of my friends came out to ride Isis yesterday, I will post about it in a day or two when pictures are available, so here's my surgery foot:


I went crazy with the cast c


No comments:

Post a Comment